- Additional Information
BigTrak is a desktop sized programmable robot rover.
Program BigTrak JR to go forwards, backwards, turn and fire it's 'photon cannon' via on-board keypad.
Program BigTrak JR to navigate an obstacle coarse, then save your program for future use with the memory save function.
The new active accessory port allows you to upgrade your rover to understand exciting new missions using the range of new electronic accessories (Sold separtely)
- Smaller version of the original programmable tank from 1979
- Program in a series of commands using the on-board keypad and BigTrak executes them
- New 'Memory Save' function allows previous programs to be stored for later use
- Tank style movement allows BigTrak to move forward, turn in place and fire it's light cannon
- Plot a course up to 60 feet and navigate around obstacles
- Comes with with six plastic 'moon crater' obstacles
- Requires 3 X AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 200mm long, 152mm wide, 90mm high
- Related Products